“Connect climbers local and worldwide to build climbing community and friendship; and to inspire climbers to use climbing to benefit the world.” – Wong (Founder)
In 2008, VRCG was founded as a pilot initiative to make use of social media to connect rock climbers together to climb as much as possible 7 days a week. Over the years, our programs have been constantly evolving to serve climbers’ changing needs and best interests.
VRCG is a registered not-for-profit (100% volunteer run) and currently supports climbers in 4 aspects:
– Friendships building
– Best Climbers’ Practice & Stewardship
– Increase Safety in climbing
– Charity through climbing
Our current 4 activities:
1. The Vancouver Rock Climbing FB group:
buy Rizatriptan online
2. Pre-summer scrubbing and maintenance sessions.
3. Annual Summer Squamish Rampage Bouldering & Acroyoga festival.
can you buy Rizatriptan over the counter
4. our in house ACMG guide Rizatriptan to buy teaching safety and climbing courses @ where can i buy Rizatriptan melt
We have a strong charity focus to use climbing to benefit the world:
1. we founded and run the annual Squamish Rampage charity festival usually in August.
2. we founded and operate Climb and Conquer, a project using rock climbing and mentorship to support youth from at risk backgrounds.
Facebook Page: Rizatriptan online purchase
Facebook Group: buy Rizatriptan online
Twitter: buy Maxalt doctor prescription
Instagram: buy cheap Maxalt without prescription
Youtube: buy Maxalt without doctor
– Joseph Wong (Founder)
1. Connect climbers local and worldwide to build climbing community and friendship.
2. Introduce climbing to prospective climbers.
3. Train climbers to be safer and stronger.
4. Advocate Best Climber’s Practice and Stewardship and support local climber’s access societies.
5. Apply our climbing skills to charity projects to benefit the community. (Check out our buy Maxalt with american express)
– OUR family is YOUR family; Befriend & Approach others instead of waiting for others to approach you.
No matter you are from Vancouver or from overseas, welcome to your global climbing family 🙂 Our members are from all over the world with vastly different backgrounds and climbing abilities but they share one thing in common: passion for climbing, kindness, curiosity and generosity for new people and being EPIC!
– Climber’s Self-responsibility and Best Practices
We believe in leadership and responsibility in both group and individual level to protect climbing access and the environment. We advocate all climbers to have active memberships with their local climber’s access societies and engage in Best Practices in stewardship.
We acknowledge that climbing is dangerous and people can and have died (we have seen it in person). Safety is TOP PRIORITY anytime. We might not climb the hardest routes, but we strive to be the safest climbers. We believe in increasing climbing safety through professional instructions from certified ACMG guides instead of volunteers of unknown qualities.
– Mutual Help, Mentorship, Thankfulness and Charity
Once upon a time, we’ve been helped in our climbing journey and we believe in being thankful and giving back; supporting one another to achieve their best potentials. We believe in using our climbing skills, passion and experience for charity projects to benefit our climbing and non-climbing community.
– Openness and Friendliness
Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends, open to new ideas/techniques, updating expired techniques, learning and trying out new experiences. Open to improve upon feedback, suggestions and legitimate criticism.
– Equality and Respect
Everyone is treated with respect equally no matter they are first-timers, 5.12 onsight climbers, alpine climbers, mountaineers, locals or travelers, gender, etc. Exercise good climbing etiquette. Respect local climbing cultures and the nature.
– Fairness and Transparency
We encourage/accept feedback, suggestions and complaints from our members and the larger community and make decisions in an open, fair manner.
– Quality over Quantity
We focus on quality, safety and doing things right and epic and generating great memories over quantity of meetups/members and showing numbers on the book.
– Teamwork and Cooperation with other clubs
We promote team-work with other groups in the community to serve climbers and fill in service gaps and avoid vicious competitions and duplicating existing services. We see the climbing community as one family instead of individuals segregated by this or that club.
Our group’s anthem proudly presented by Captain Kirk *members are recommended to memorize this into their hearts.