Membership applications are currently processed ONLINE only.
- VRCG stands for the Vancouver Rock Climbing Group Society, a provincial registered not-for-profit society (S-0061792)
- access to ALL trips on the calendar
- access to membership benefits (see below)
- access to 24/7 VRCG Clubhouse
- access to club gear rental
- can vote as a member and can participate on the executive team to guide our not-for-profit Society to make this world a better place
- membership card (red) as proof of membership
VRCG is a registered not-for-profit (S-0061792), meaning we try to make as much profit as possible, but the profit doesn’t go to the directors/exec for their personal beer fund but go to VRCG programs, club gear and operation costs. Everyone in the club (including exec.) pays membership.
- $10 to Federation of Mountain Club BC (a registered charity) to support their charity work to advocate for safe, self-propelled activities and the protection of BC’s backcountry.
- ~$7.50 to club insurance
- $1.17 PayPal fee
- the rest goes to programs and club gear (e.g. ropes, ice tools, etc.)
Thanks to our amazing Climbing Leaders, we have an average of 385 trips/year. Trips of all sorts, meet climbing partners, instructional trainings, rock, snow, ice, alpine expeditions and amazing parties. Our mission is to benefit climbers of all levels. If you are an experienced climber, you get to meet other super stoked climbers and crank even harder. If you are a new climber, you can attend instructional trainings, learn from scratch from indoor to rock, snow, ice climbing.
Club Gear Rental
*Contact us for prices and availability.
Partnership with Other Clubs
Climbing Gyms Discounts